- Regularly maintained 28” touring/trekking-cycles (with bike-locker supplied)
- Drop-off and pick-up of bicycles in Budapest (can be arranged for an individual time rent too)
- Follower car with bike transporting possibility or bike pick-up/drop-off inside & outside Budapest possible for a surcharge and upon request in advance.
- 1-day rent means at us 24 hours (especially advantageous for the 'long summer-days')
- Bicycle-accessory for a friendly surcharge: helmet, large bags, gloves, maps, etc.
- Regular lead one-day tours in small groups on the following routes:
- 1. Buda and/or Pest cycle tour (& ship) - route desired.
- 2. Budapest Margaret Island - the Danube island Szentendre - Danube Bend - Budapest.
- 3. After a short train- or bus transfer bike ride around the lake Velence.(He is the "little brother of the Lake Balaton")
- Costs, details, etc. on request.
- Our depot can be reached by: metro-line M2 to Southern Railway Station (Déli p.u.), from the underground exit turn to the right and go to the bus stop nearby at Alkotás-street. Take the bus line NR. 139 to “Dayka Gábor-Street” (at the UNI-Student Home and Hotel and Business Centre Rubin), than on foot upwards along the Dayka Gábor Street to Elöpatak Street /crossing/. Turn right here and at the end of the street you find our depot & office (in the single 10-floor blockhouse next to a small closed food-store)
- Connection from here to EuroVelo - along the Danube (Budapest southern stage, in direction of Belgrade) with the hired bike is good, lasts only about 20 minutes. Another local advantage is the easy accessibility of the Budapest-Kelenföld train station in the direction of Velence Lake, Lake Balaton and to Vienna. (only 10 minutes by bike)
Each (solo or team) will receive free of charge:
- 1 Air-pump
- 1 glue-set with patches of several sizes
- 2 screwdrivers (cross-edged and standard)
- 1 small pliers
- 1 set hexagon-keys
- 1 bike lock for each bike
- 1 fork wrench 13/15
All these accessories will be taken back upon returning the bicycles.
In case of loss the value will have to be charged!
Our VELO-TOURING team is always pleased to be at your disposition for questions or further information.